Rent Our Facilities
Host Your Special Event or Gathering at THE SOCIETY
1900 Park Blvd, Parkside, Camden
The Society@1900 Park Boulevard is beautifully located in the heart of Parkside Camden, NJ.
We are nestled between the famous Camden High Football field and Farnham Park, close to the high speedline and NJ transit bus routes. An ideal location with free parking. We offer a spacious auditorium style/ multi use space, with table seating for up to 100ppl and non table seating for up to 150. We provide round tables (fits covering from 90 -107) and covered chairs, pub tables and long tables.
We have a state of the art sound system with Bluetooth capability, WiFi, 2 restrooms, elevator, handicapped accessibility and kitchen with refrigerator (no stove).
Table linen is available (additional cost) in black or silver/gray.
- General events – (4.5 hours) Retirements, adult birthday (21& up) graduation celebration, and more.
- Early rental – 1pm -5:30pm rate $750 ($50 for cleaning, nonrefundable unless cancelled 2 weeks before event -see mgmt).
- Late rental – after 5:30 -9pm rate $775 ($75 for cleaning, nonrefundable unless cancelled 2 weeks before event -see mgmt.)
- Meetings -$75 per hour (cleaning fee may apply based on type -see mgmt)
- Repass/Family Gathering – (3 hours max) $575 ($75 for cleaning)
- Baby Shower/young children BD party (ages 1-18, 4 hours max) $650 ($150 for cleaning, non refundable unless cancelled 2 weeks before event – see mgmt).
- Wedding/reception – 6 hours indoors only $1150. Outdoors $1075. Combo indoor and outdoor – $2000 (see mgmt for details)
*** Table set ups and break down are done only by renter.
*** Management reserves the right to allow additional time for set up at no additional cost.
*** Rentals also have 1 additional hour for food set up and room breakdown.
All other information will be provided by management via in-person meeting.
We request a minimum of one (1) month’s notice for all rentals.
Applicant is required to set up and decorate in advance
$150 cleaning deposit due with application
Facility must be returned in the same manner as before the event
Trash removed from building and placed in designated bins
All ticketed events must be sold in advance, no sales at the door
Only wine and beer are permitted, and an ABC Permit is required. All wine and beer packages must be seen/ photographed by staff. Staff reserves the right to examine packages thoroughly. Bringing in any other alcoholic beverages by any guest of or by the rental party will automatically terminate the rental agreement
A $1 million insurance rider must be attached to the rental agreement 1 week before the scheduled event
A caterer of your choice or your own provision of food is permitted. No cooking allowed in the kitchen or cultural center. Delivery must be 1 hour before the event
Only staff is permitted to operate the audio equipment and thermostat inside the premises
Deposit will be forfeited, and event immediately stopped if aggressive language, aggressive behavior, and/or disorderly conduct is observed or reported
Smoking is not permitted inside or on the grounds of The Society. Please use public sidewalks outside of the building.
A debit/credit card must be provided in the name of the responsible renting party at the signing of the rental agreement for any accidental damage to anything on the premises. A copy of the card will be made for the event and destroyed at the end of the event, marking no incidents
A separate money order will be needed for cleaning and is refundable if event is canceled